- 6 large eggs
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbs. water
- 1 cup small tomatoes*, halved
- Large handful of basil*, about 10 leaves, sliced
*Get this from the farm!
- Whisk the eggs, pepper, and water in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir the tomatoes around for about 3 minutes to soften them.
- Add the basil and eggs to the skillet, cover, and let sit until the eggs have cooked through, 5-7 min.
- Top with a handful of mozzarella.
- Pro-tip: With eggs, the higher the heat they are cooked on, the tougher this makes the eggs.
- Pro-tip: If the center of the frittata is not setting, place in the broiler for a few minutes.